John’s Strategies List as of 3/1/14:
- Strict diet: No sugar, low carb, fresh, vegan, best quality water.
- Anti-cancer herbs and supplements: I have been using the Mederi Foundation (Ashland, OR) for guidance for the past year. I take about 60 capsules a day, involving about 15 different formulae. I also do 1 coffee enema weekly.
- Hormone Therapy: I have used various hormone adjusters as prescribed by my oncologist, particularly to (1) manage testosterone and (2) mitigate side effects of (1). Currently I take 3 different hormone medications daily, 1 or 1/2 pill each, plus “LDN” an immune system support medication.
- Ozone Therapy: Daily insufflation or sauna using my own equipment at home. This takes about 30 minutes.
- Exercise: I use a rebounder with 10 pound arm weights frequently, plus lately a platform vibration machine daily. I am also using an “Earthing Mat” at my desk and during sleep. If the weather ever clears up I will get back to golfing 9 holes at least once weekly.
- Mental-Emotional Hygiene: I am vigilant about resolving binds or conflicts as soon as possible, and minimizing stress; I pay close attention to quality of sleep.
- Master Zhi Gang Sha’s Tao practices: I play his chanting at low volume 24/7 in my sleeping area, and use his Tao teachings constantly.
PRIMARY GUIDING INFORMATION
- Video: Gregg Braden on Curing Cancer using our own Technology of Emotion
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL
Primary in frequency of usage
- Resolve attitude/expectation/belief binds and interpersonal issues
- Apply Polarity Therapy Principles and Cosmology
- Qigong practices- Body, Mind, Sound, Soul- www.drsha.com
- Visualizing the affected areas and applying particular intentions and Tao mantras, daily
- Qigong blessing before meals
- Minimize sights & sounds pollution (minimize negative speech & sound, including from TV & movies)
- Exercise 2x weekly or more (stationary bike or rebounder with arm weights, with oxygen concentrator)
- Ozone therapy (ozone sauna, ozone insufflation) at least once daily
- Sitting at desk less frequently & use doughnut pillow in car
- Sessions (Craniosacral, Polarity, Qigong, massage, counseling) as time permits
- Naturopathic herbal suppository, weekly – squaw vine, echinacea root, comfrey root, marshmallow root, chickweed, golden seal root as time permits
- Skin brushing (dry skin for lymph) daily
- Himalayan Salt Inhaler, weekly (was daily for the first year when lungs were more of an issue)
- Under the Gum (Dental Herb Co.) via Waterpik, weekly or as needed
- Coffee enema weekly
Strategies from the early days and other strategies that are now secondary in frequency of usage:
- Oct. 28 and Nov. 15 2010 healing sessions with Zhi Gang Sha (Taoist Qigong)
- Feng Shui review and remedies including aggressive cleaning and ordering of the home space
- 10-day Qigong Retreat (Oct. 5-14, 2010)
- Check pH (goal is to stay above 7; not doing this so often because level stabilized in good range)
- Color Therapy Cancer Protocol (from “Healing for the Age of Enlightenment” by Stanley Burroughs)
- Naturopathic herb poultice applied to bone with DMSO, weekly- comfrey leaves, comfrey root, irish moss, marshmallow, mullein, plantain, white oak bark (discontinued in winter 2011)
- Foot bath with BEFI (as time permits, discontinued in winter 2011)
- Harmoniser amulet
- Magnesium oil transdermal
- Medical intuitive consultations (4 so far)
- Wheat grass implant at night (as time permits, discontinued in winter 2011)
- Colonic irrigation with essential oils, coffee- (3x total, discontinued in winter 2011)
- L.I.F.E. Biofeedback (discontinued in winter 2011)
- Rife machine (discontinued in winter 2011)
- Sit in direct sunlight (20 min; 3x weekly, when possible)
- Sound therapies – Dr. Sha, Tibetan bowls, toning, John Beaulieu tuning fork, Darrell Brann CDs
- Gravity inversion & slant board for sleep (discontinued in winter 2011)
- Grounding sheet for sleeping (discontinued in winter 2011); also sitting barefoot on early morning grass
- Castor oil packs (1x weekly or as time permits; discontinued in spring 2010 to save time)
- Chi machine with concentrated oxygen (as time permits; reduced frequency summer 2010)
- Violet ray device applied to lung area (as time permits; reduced frequency summer 2010)
- Zero Point wand applied to prostate and lung areas (Amega) (reduced frequency summer 2010)
- Turn off wi-fi at night (reduced frequency summer 2010)
- Casodex – Anti-androgen hormone therapy (1 pill daily; started 10/19/10; continuing now with several breaks to see what happens)
- Lupron – LHRH blocker hormone therapy (1 shot monthly; started 10/25/10, ended July 2011)